Discover the fundamentals of the full IFPA/NAHA aromatherapy certification course by going back to basics.
- About aromatherapy and aromatherapists
- Basics of essential oils, carrier oils and their profiles
- Application methods
- Content of certification course and projects
Meet with NIA’s founder and tutor, Adeline Lim to understand more on what being an aromatherapist is all about.
(Accredited by IFPA & NAHA)
Begin your journey with the essentials to kick start your career in the industry of aromatherapy.
- 5 modules of extensive knowledge on aromatherapy
- Assist students in reaching professional standards to further studies on an international level
- Small scale class to improve learning efficiency and interaction
- Day Class : 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Night Class : 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 200 hours in-class
- 150 hours of self-study
- Examinations verified by IFPA approved examiners and external examiners in the UK
- Full Course Fees: $ 4000
- Course Fees Per Module: $ 900