Celebrate National Day: August Special Classes
Celebrate National Day: August Special Classes
Special Class Pass: Only valid for one (1) of seven (7) special classes listed above
* Price is final and not applicable for any further discount
- Existing members enjoy 90 minutes classes deducted from existing package.
- Non-members can purchase special classes package and is only available for the listed special classes.
Quieten your mind and turning your attention inward by opening up your body and mind to good vibes. Combining aromatherapy, yoga poses and mindfulness exercises, feel greater calm, ease and optimism to take on the day.
It’s time to connect to your breath in this stretch and strengthen class. Combining aromatherapy, this flow class renew your energetic body and promote concentration as you move through dynamic yoga poses.
Uniquely tailored to get the best of both worlds, AromaYoga combines aromatherapy and yoga to achieve greater well-being. Enhance your yoga practice and discover greater mindfulness, body awareness and improved health of the body, mind, and spirit.
Unleash your power in AromaPower. Combining aromatherapy in a power packed class, you will instantly feel stronger and empowered. May include inversions and arm balances.
Cedric found Yoga to be more than just a physical workout and specialises in power style classes such as Vinyasa & Ashtanga. Practice and all is coming – a mantra that Cedric holds firmly. With a tight schedule in the day as a corporate warrior, Cedric balances it off with practising and teaching Yoga on a group & private level, a deep passion developed over the years. He has attended various workshops including Kino Mcgregor & Laruga Glaser, renowned Ashtanga lineage teachers for deeper studies and understanding of Ashtanga practice. Though he goes on a vigorous preference class, going back to basic in Hatha, Yin & Meditation is something Cedric’s looking for at the end of the hectic day.
First introduced to yoga when she was 17, Wei Yun continued to maintain a regular practice whilst pursuing her education. After beginning her career in law, yoga was a means of managing the demands of corporate life. Wei Yun found a constant companion in yoga and went ahead with her 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training course with the aim to share her passion for yoga with others through teachings. Wei Yun keeps her yoga session accessible, challenging and interesting with an element of exploration, fun and laughter for anyone who shows up on the mat.
Having experienced and discovered the powerful healing qualities of the Yoga practice, Felicia believes that through a compassionate, mindful practice and way of life, we can cultivate love and peace for ourselves, for others around us and for the natural world. With a personal practice and training in Classical Yoga such as Hatha and Ashtanga yoga, Felicia aspires to encourage others on their inner journey to reconnect to themselves through mindfulness, meditation and asana practice. With a focus on Hatha and Restorative yoga, Felicia’s classes encourage compassion, acceptance and strength through breath work, supportive sequences and modifications. Felicia believes Yoga can be practiced by everyone.
Having rediscovered herself and her love for Yoga, Janice aspires to embrace Yoga on and off the mat with an open heart. Specialising in Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa and Aqua Yoga, Janice’s classes are supportive, encouraging, and facilitate the connection of body and mind through the breath, focusing on comfort and stability in poses. Having mentored by Camella Nair, a direct disciple in the Kriya lineage, Janice wants to share the intention of “accessible yoga”. She believes that the integration of Yoga practice in life will bring great transformation, and that yoga is for all and hopes to share positive energy to empower and inspire.
Birdie used to think that yoga was just a “stretch”, but after being dragged to her first yoga class at a student gym six years ago, she has never looked back. Birdie has since gone on to obtain her 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Vinyasa Flow, and has taught at various places including Still Yoga, Platinum Fitness and corporate classes since 2017. This yogi hopes to share her passion through creating a safe space for everyone to practice, and her classes promise a fun-filled challenge for all levels.
- Please arrive 10 mins before class start to prepare yourself and to settle down for your practice.
- Late comers will not be allowed to join the class.
- Class bookings are open 7 days in advance for booking.
- To ensure you get a spot in class, we strongly encourage you to book your classes online.
- If you come without booking and the class is full, you’ll be on the wait list on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- If you booked for class but do not show up 5 minutes before class starts, your mat will be released to those on the wait list.
- Cancellation can only be done no less than 4 hours before class starts.
- Any late cancellations or no shows will result in your booked class being utilised.
- In case of class postponement, all participants who have provided us with their mobile numbers will be notified via SMS of cancellations at least 1 hour prior to the class.
- Booking of workshops will only be confirmed when payment has been made.
- No refunds for cancellation of workshops.
- Please be dressed comfortably in attire that allows for stretching and movement.
- No shoes are allowed in the studio, we love to keep our practice space clean and tidy.
- No bags are allowed in the practice space. Please keep your belongings in the pigeon hole provided.
- Please spray and wipe clean the mats after usage.
- Drop your used towels in the laundry basket provided.
- Please throw all rubbish in the bins provided.
- Mobile phones are not allowed during practice.
- Please keep your phones in silent mode or switched off when class is happening.
- Keep your volume down when class is happening.
- By registering, you agree to the indemnity here
- Class passes are non-transferable & non-refundable
- Class passes validity starts from the date of purchase
- Trial class pass is only valid for one week and for one use
- Strictly no extension of class pass package
- Class pass pricing is final and not eligible for any further discount
- Nila reserves the right in absolute discretion to refuse your participating in our activities and/or using our facilities
- Nila reserves the right to change our class schedule from time to time without prior notice
- Nila may photograph or video classes or events occurring at the studio and then place these photographs on its websites and relevant social media.
- Nila will not responsible for any damages, injuries or other medical problems that might occur